Wait long enough and people will surprise and impress. When you’re pissed off at someone and you’re angry at them, you just haven’t given them enough time. Just give them a little more time and they almost always will impress you.
You can’t control the cards you’re dealt, just how you play the hand.
It’s not about how to achieve your dreams, it’s about how to lead your life, … If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you.
If your kids want to paint their bedroom, let ’em do it. Don’t worry about the resale value on the house.
A parent’s job is to encourage kids to develop a joy for life and a great urge to follow their own dreams. The best we can do is to help thm develop a personal set of tools for the task.
- John Kotter American Academic
- William Graham Sumner American Polymath
- Daniel J. Boorstin American Historian
- Lincoln Steffens American Journalist
- S. I. Hayakawa Canadian-born American Academic
- Claude Bernard French Physiologist
- Germaine Greer Australia Academic
- William Blackstone English Judge
- S. J. Perelman American Humorist
- Lewis B. Smedes American Christian Author