It was not her sex appeal but the obvious relish with which she devoured the hamburger that made my pulse begin to hammer with excitement.
If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
It’s easy to have principles when you’re rich. The important thing is to have principles when you’re poor.
It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun. Yet, is it any more unusual to find grace in the texture and softly curved silhouette of a bun than to reflect lovingly on … the arrangement of textures and colors in a butterfly’s wing?
Topics: Work, Abilities, Talents
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Victor Kiam American Entrepreneur