If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.
The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves.
It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun. Yet, is it any more unusual to find grace in the texture and softly curved silhouette of a bun than to reflect lovingly on … the arrangement of textures and colors in a butterfly’s wing?
Topics: Work, Talents, Abilities
It was not her sex appeal but the obvious relish with which she devoured the hamburger that made my pulse begin to hammer with excitement.
It’s easy to have principles when you’re rich. The important thing is to have principles when you’re poor.
- Russell Simmons American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Jim Rohn American Entrepreneur
- Lady Bird Johnson American Entrepreneur