The greatest derangement of the mind is to believe in something because one wishes it to be so.
Human diversity makes tolerance more than a virtue; it makes it a requirement for survival.
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Hungarian-American Biochemist
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- E. O. Wilson American Zoologist
- Henry David Thoreau American Philosopher
- Anais Nin French-American Essayist
- Robert Bresson
- Satchel Paige American Baseball Player
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- Joan Baez American Singer
- Shakti Gawain American Author