You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self. Don’t turn away from possible futures before you’re certain you don’t have anything to learn from them. You’re always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.
If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we’ve destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don’t you think that we might see each other once or twice?
Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.
Topics: Learning, Teaching
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Lindbergh American Aviator, Conservationist
- Stephen King American Novelist
- Erica Jong American Novelist
- Ray Bradbury American Novelist
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Reynolds Price American Novelist
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni Indian-born American Novelist
- Gail Godwin American Novelist
- Philip Roth American Novelist, Short-story Writer