I’ll fight tooth and nail to make something succeed. But the moment I realize it’s not going to succeed, the next day, I will have forgotten about it. I will just move on to the next venture.
Most “necessary evils” are far more evil than necessary.
To me business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.
- William Penn American Entrepreneur
- Paul McCartney British Singer
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur