I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It’s done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.
I’ll fight tooth and nail to make something succeed. But the moment I realize it’s not going to succeed, the next day, I will have forgotten about it. I will just move on to the next venture.
Most “necessary evils” are far more evil than necessary.
It’s easy to become a millionaire—start out as a billionaire, and then buy an airline.
To me business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.
- William Penn American Entrepreneur
- Paul McCartney British Singer
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur