To me business isn’t about wearing suits or pleasing stockholders. It’s about being true to yourself, your ideas and focusing on the essentials.
I’ll fight tooth and nail to make something succeed. But the moment I realize it’s not going to succeed, the next day, I will have forgotten about it. I will just move on to the next venture.
It’s easy to become a millionaire—start out as a billionaire, and then buy an airline.
Most “necessary evils” are far more evil than necessary.
I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It’s done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Penn American Entrepreneur
- Paul McCartney British Singer
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Russell Simmons American Music Promoter
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur