Any success you have is despite your lack of giving, not because of it.
Gently remind yourself that life is okay the way it6 is, right now. In the absence of your judgment, everything would be fine. As you begin to eliminate your need for perfection in all areas of your life, you’ll begin to discover the perfection in life itself.
When you let someone else win an argument, often you both end up winners.
Trust your intuitive heart.
Our minds can work for us or against us at any given moment. We can learn to accept and live with the natural psychological laws that govern us, understanding how to flow with life rather than struggle against it. We can return to our natural state of contentment.
Topics: The Mind
When you acknowledge the less than perfect parts of yourself, something magical begins to happen. Along with the negative, you’ll also begin to notice the positive, the wonderful aspects of yourself that you may not have given yourself credit for, or perhaps even been aware of.
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Carl Reiner American Actor
- Alan Alda American Actor
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Bill Maher American Comedian TV Personality
- Charlie Chaplin British Actor
- Cornelia Otis Skinner American Dramatist
- Katharine Hepburn American Actor
- Tallulah Bankhead American Actor