Whenever you feel ‘short’ or in ‘need’ of something, give what you want first and it will come back in buckets. That is true for money, a smile, love, friendship. I know it is often the last thing a person may want to do, but it has always worked for me. I just trust that the principle of reciprocity is true, and I give what I want.
As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard.
If you’re the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you’re that kind of person, you’ll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for something that never happens. Then, you die a boring old man.
You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Businessperson
- George Samuel Clason American Businessperson
- Donald Trump American Businessperson, Head of State
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. American Business Executive
- Allen Klein American Businessperson