The key to compassion is that it is more fun. Generosity is more fun. The means to help others is doing it by having a good time.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Pema Chodron American Buddhist Nun
- Shantideva Indian Buddhist Scholar
- The 14th Dalai Lama Tibetan Buddhist Religious Leader
- D. T. Suzuki Japanese Buddhist Philosopher
- Natalie Goldberg American Buddhist Author
- Joseph Goldstein American Buddhist Teacher
- Alan Watts British Buddhist Philosopher
- Warren Bennis American Management Consultant
- Thich Nhat Hanh Vietnamese Buddhist Religious Leader
- Matthieu Ricard French Buddhist Monk