Investors have very short memories.
Charity is a very complicated thing. Its important to find an area where you can really help and you can feel the results. Charity is not like feeding pigeons in the square. It is a process that requires professional management.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Newt Gingrich American Politician
- Lance Armstrong American Racing Cyclist
- Daniel Kahneman American-Israeli Psychologist, Economist
- Samuel Goldwyn Polish-born American Film Producer
- Leo Rosten Russian-born American Humorist
- Richard Burton Welsh Actor
- Golda Meir Israeli Head of State
- David Ben-Gurion Russian-born Israeli Head of State
- Abraham Isaac Kook Latvian-born Jewish Rabbi
- Martin Buber Austrian Jewish Philosopher