Money can’t make you happy. But happy can make you money.
In my experience, there’s only one thing that will always steer you toward success: That’s to have a vision and to stick with it… Once I have a vision for a new venture, I’m going to ride that vision until the wheels come off.
Topics: Success, War, Experience, Vision
Whatever obstacles appear in your path, put your head down and get past them. Those obstacles aren’t real. They’re just God’s way of testing you. He’s asking you, “Do you want to make it or not?”
Topics: God, Past
Live your life as if you already are where you want to be.
Your purpose is to act on the resources God gives you. If God gives you a bucket of fish, you have to distribute those fish. If you don’t, they’re going to rot, attract a bunch of flies, and start stinking up your soul.
Topics: Purpose, Lies, God, Soul
The word mantra comes from two Sanskrit words man, (“to think”) and tra (“tool”). So the literal translation is “a tool of thought”. And that’s how mantras are used in Buddhist and Hindu practices, as tools that clear your mind of distractions. Because when you focus on repeating that mantra over and over again, soon the noise will die down and all you will hear is your inner voice.
Age ain’t nothing but a number.
- Herb Kelleher American Entrepreneur
- Martha Stewart American Businesswoman
- Steve Jobs American Entrepreneur
- Mary Kay Ash American Entrepreneur
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur
- Ray Kroc American Entrepreneur
- James Cash Penney American Entrepreneur
- Sam Walton American Entrepreneur
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur