Happiness is the sense that one matters. Happiness is an abiding enthusiasm. Happiness is single-mindedness. Happiness is whole-heartedness. Happiness is a by-product. Happiness is faith.
The surest mark of a Christian is not faith, or even love, but joy.
- Phillips Brooks American Episcopal Clergyman
- Thomas Aquinas Italian Catholic Priest
- Richard Hooker English Anglican Priest
- Jerome Greek Priest
- E. Stanley Jones American Methodist Priest
- Charles Caleb Colton English Angelic Priest
- Desmond Tutu South African Clergyman
- John Vianney French Catholic Priest
- Benjamin Whichcote British Anglican Priest
- Henri Nouwen Dutch Catholic Priest