When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen. But if you have not a pen, I suppose you must scratch any way you can.
Topics: Writing, Literature
Sure the shovel and tongs
To each other belongs.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- James Joyce Irish Novelist
- Joyce Cary English Novelist
- Elizabeth Bowen Irish Novelist
- Sheridan Le Fanu Irish Novelist
- Laurence Sterne Irish Anglican Novelist
- Marguerite Gardiner, Countess of Blessington Irish Novelist
- George William Russell Irish Author
- Brendan Behan Irish Poet
- Oscar Wilde Irish Poet, Playwright
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist