Throw out an alarming alarm clock. If the ring is loud and strident, you’re waking up to instant stress. You shouldn’t be bullied out of bed, just reminded that it’s time to start your day.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ludwig Wittgenstein Austrian-born British Philosopher
- George Soros Hungarian-American Investor
- Barack Obama American Head of State
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. American Physician, Essayist
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow American Poet
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- Randy Pausch American Academic
- Woodrow Wilson American Head of State