If you hire only those people you understand, the company will never get people better than you are. Always remember that you often find outstanding people among those you don’t particularly like.
We only have one future, and it will be made of our dreams, if we have the courage to challenge convention.
Many people dream of success. To me success can only be achieved through repeated failures and introspections. In fact, success represents 1% of your work that results from the 99% that is called failure.
Topics: Success, Reflection
- Alexander Graham Bell Scottish-born American Inventor
- Thomas Edison American Inventor
- Charles F. Kettering American Inventor
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- Taisen Deshimaru Japanese Buddhist Teacher
- Miyamoto Musashi Japanese Buddhist
- Yoko Ono Japanese Artist, Musician
- D. T. Suzuki Japanese Buddhist Philosopher
- Masanobu Fukuoka Japanese Buddhist Polymath
- Friedrich Koenig German Inventor