Musical comedies aren’t written, they are rewritten.
Over a period of time it’s been driven home to me that I’m not going to be the most popular writer in the world, so I’m always happy when anything in any way is accepted.
- Oscar Hammerstein II American Songwriter
- Vladimir Horowitz Russian-born American Musician
- Barbra Streisand American Musician
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- John Cage American Composer
- Arthur Rubinstein Polish-born American Composer
- Gian Carlo Menotti Italian-born American Composer
- Oscar Levant American Musician
- Jon Bon Jovi American Musician
- Lou Reed American Musician