I thought I had reached a point in life where everything would be smooth. But it is not. It just gets more jagged and pitted and filled with turns that take you into the dark recesses of your mind. It never seems to get easy.
Topics: Reality, Opportunities
I’m not handsome in the classical sense. The eyes droop, the mouth is crooked, the teeth aren’t straight, the voice sounds like a Mafioso pallbearer, but somehow it all works.
Topics: Actors, Acting
When I tried to branch out into comedy, I didn’t do very well at it, so I went back to doing what I do naturally well, or what the audience expects from me – action pictures.
I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Harrison Ford American Actor
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- John Wayne American Actor
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Carl Reiner American Actor