We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we’re in the present, but we aren’t. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Topics: Time Management, Time
If a man has talent and can’t use it, he’s failed. If he uses only half of it, he has partly failed. If he uses the whole of it, he has succeeded, and won a satisfaction and triumph few men ever know.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Dos Passos American Novelist, Artist
- Ralph Ellison American Novelist
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Stephen Vincent Benet American Poet
- John Irving American Novelist
- John Cheever American Novelist
- Richard Wright American Novelist, Short-Story Writer
- Lionel Trilling American Literary Critic
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist