Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. I call this the freedom multiplier.
Topics: Freedom, Work, Money, Life
The commonsense rules of the “real world” are a fragile collection of socially reinforced illusions.
The fishing is best where the fewest go, and the collective insecurity of the world makes it easy for people to hit home runs while everyone else is aiming for base hits. There is just less competition for bigger goals.
Topics: Work, Goals, People, Security, Best
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Max De Pree American Businessman
- Jerry Seinfeld American Comedian
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Scott Adams American Cartoonist
- James Fallows American Journalist
- Eliezer Yudkowsky American Scientist
- Barbara Ehrenreich American Social Critic