No one can tell you what is right for you except yourself. So start telling yourself what to do. If you blunder for ten years while thinking for yourself, that is rich treasure when compared with living these ten years under the mental domination of another.
By cultivating the beautiful we scatter the seeds of heavenly flowers,
as by doing good we cultivate those that belong to humanity.
When you are genuinely strong, you neither attack nor defend and so retain your energy.
Real solutions are discovered only where they actually exist
Within the individual’s own essence.
Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will.
- Thomas Merton French-born American Clergyman
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Og Mandino
- Anthony de Mello Indian-born American Theologian
- Max Lerner
- Nathaniel Hawthorne American Novelist
- Hosea Ballou American Universalist Clergyman
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer