In order to get rich you do not need a “sweet hour of prayer”; you need to “pray without ceasing”. And by prayer I mean holding steadily to your vision, with the purpose to cause its creation into solid form, and the faith that you are doing so.
If a doubt comes, cast it aside as a sin.
There is a genius in every man and woman, waiting to be brought forth.
The answer to your prayer is not according to your faith while you are talking, but according to your faith while you are working.
There is a science of getting rich, and it is an exact science, like algebra or arithmetic. There are certain laws which govern the process of acquiring riches, and once these laws are learned and obeyed by anyone, that person will get rich with mathematical certainty.
You cannot impress the mind of God by having a special Sabbath day set apart to tell Him what you want, and then forgetting Him the rest of the week.
- Jean Houston American New Thought Author
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Horatio Dresser American New Thought Religious Leader
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Tony Robbins American Actor Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Dale Carnegie American Author