I am more and more convinced that our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves.
—Wilhelm von Humboldt
Topics: Attitude, Happiness, Life
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Immanuel Kant Prussian German Philosopher
- Arthur Schopenhauer German Philosopher
- Johann Gottfried Herder German Lutheran Philosopher
- Friedrich Nietzsche German Philosopher, Scholar
- Friedrich Heinrich Jacobi German Philosopher
- Immanuel Hermann Fichte German Philosopher
- Moses Mendelssohn German Jewish Philosopher
- Martin Heidegger German Existential Philosopher
- Werner Heisenberg German Theoretical Physicist
- Friedrich Schiller German Poet