Most of my major disappointments have turned out to be blessings in disguise. So whenever anything bad does happen to me, I kind of sit back and feel, well, if I give this enough time, it’ll turn out that this was good, so I shan’t Worry about it too much.
Topics: Blessings, Silver Linings
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Malcolm S. Forbes American Publisher
- B. C. Forbes Scottish-born American Journalist
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Eda LeShan American TV Personality
- Doris Day American Actor
- Jack Kerouac American Novelist, Poet
- Judy Garland American Actress, Singer
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality