Managers have traditionally developed the skills in finance, planning, marketing and production techniques. Too often the relationships with their people have been assigned a secondary role. This is too important a subject not to receive first line attention.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Packard American Businessperson
- An Wang Chinese-born American Engineer
- Herbert Hoover American Head of State
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- Richard Feynman American Physicist
- Wernher von Braun German-born American Engineer
- B. F. Skinner American Psychologist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Carol Bartz American Businesswoman
- Steve Ballmer American Businessperson, Philantropist