Healing yourself is connected with healing others.
Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance.
We’re all water from different rivers,
That’s why it’s so easy to meet,
We’re all water in this vast, vast ocean,
Someday we’ll evaporate together.
I wonder why men get serious at all. They have this delicate, long thing hanging outside their bodies which goes up and down by its own will. If I were a man I would always be laughing at myself.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Lennon British Singer
- Jon Bon Jovi American Musician
- Barbra Streisand American Musician
- Joan Baez American Singer
- Carole King American Singer
- Paul McCartney British Pop Musician
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- Lou Reed American Musician
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Vladimir Horowitz Russian-born American Pianist