A knife of the keenest steel requires the whetstone, and the wisest man needs advice.
Truth is best (of all that is) good. As desired, what is being desired is truth for him who (represents) the best truth.
For a thinking man is where Wisdom is at home.
Satisfaction linked with dishonor or with harm to others is a prison for the seeker.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Laozi Chinese Philosopher
- Pythagoras Greek Philosopher
- Anacharsis Scythian Prince
- Thales of Miletus Greek Philosopher, Mathematician
- Kabir Indian Mystic
- Confucius Chinese Philosopher
- Mary Baker Eddy American Christian Science Religious Leader
- Akhenaten Egyptian Monarch
- L. Ron Hubbard American Scientologist Religious Leader
- Aleister Crowley English Occultist