At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.
Whether you are talking about education, career, or service, you are talking about life. And life must really have joy. It’s supposed to be fun.
Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people—your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.
Topics: Success, Success & Failure
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Abigail Adams American First Lady
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis American First Lady
- Martha Washington American First Lady
- Mary Todd Lincoln American First lady
- Eleanor Roosevelt American Humanitarian
- Soong Mei-ling Chinese Political Figure
- Lady Bird Johnson First Lady of the United States
- George H. W. Bush American Head of State
- George W. Bush American Head of State
- Hillary Rodham Clinton American Head of State