When something does not insist on being noticed, when we aren’t grabbed by the collar or struck on the skull by a presence or an event, we take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
Topics: Vision, Difficulty, Obstacles, Gratitude, Aspirations, Goals, Blessings
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Alice Walker American Activist, Novelist
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Anne Lamott American Novelist
- Amy Tan Chinese-American Novelist
- Susan Sontag American Writer, Philosopher
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Joyce Maynard American Novelist
- Fannie Flagg American Comedian, Novelist
- John Irving American Novelist