My favorite quote comes from a British author named Christopher Morley, “There’s only one success: to be able to live your life your way.” I believe you shouldn’t let society determine what your way is, and you shouldn’t let money determine what your way is.
It’s precisely when people can’t see what it is that could make things turn down that risk is highest, since they tend not to price in risks they can’t see.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- George Soros Hungarian-American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- Peter Thiel American Entrepreneur
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier
- Benjamin Graham American Investor
- Howard Schultz American Businessman
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist