Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader. Don’t fall victim to what I call the ‘ready-aim-aim-aim-aim syndrome’. You must be willing to fire.
—T. Boone Pickens
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- Peter Thiel American Entrepreneur
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- John C. Bogle American Mutual Fund Pioneer
- George Soros Hungarian-American Investor