Courage is not the absence of fear but the capacity for action despite our fears.
Glory is not a conceit. It is not a decoration for valor. Glory belongs to the act of being constant to something greater than yourself, to a cause, to your principles, to the people on whom you rely and who rely on you in rerun.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf American Military Leader
- Douglas MacArthur American Military Leader
- George H. W. Bush American Head of State
- Gerald Ford American Head of State
- Richard Evelyn Byrd American Aviator
- Benjamin Harrison American Political leader
- Robert S. Johnson American Military Leader
- Neil Armstrong American Astronaut
- George S. Patton American Military Leader
- Burt Reynolds American Actor