Glory is not a conceit. It is not a decoration for valor. Glory belongs to the act of being constant to something greater than yourself, to a cause, to your principles, to the people on whom you rely and who rely on you in rerun.
Courage is not the absence of fear but the capacity for action despite our fears.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf American Military Leader
- Douglas MacArthur American Military Leader
- George H. W. Bush American Head of State
- Gerald Ford American Head of State
- Richard Evelyn Byrd American Aviator
- Benjamin Harrison American Political leader
- Robert S. Johnson American Military Leader
- Neil Armstrong American Astronaut
- George S. Patton American Military Leader
- Burt Reynolds American Actor