Mr. Meant-to has a friend, his name is Didn’t-Do. Have you met them? They live together in a house called Never-Win. And I am told that it is haunted by the Ghost of Might-have-Been.
Topics: The Past, Past
The good teacher makes the poor student good and the good student superior. When our students fail, we as teachers have failed.
The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another.
There is a brilliant child locked inside every student
I am a teacher. A teacher is someone who leads. There is no magic here. I do not walk on water, I do not part the sea. I just love children.
- Theodore Hesburgh American Catholic Educator
- Robert H. Shaffer American Educator
- Frank Moore Colby American Educator
- Mortimer J. Adler American Philosopher, Educator
- Booker T. Washington American Educator
- Alfred Whitney Griswold American Historian, Educator
- E. Merrill Root American Educator
- Arthur Sherburne Hardy American Engineer, Educator
- Charles William Eliot American Educator
- Laurence J. Peter Canadian-born American Educator