Strong people make as many and as ghastly mistakes as weak people. The difference is that strong people admit them, laugh at them, learn from them. This is how they become strong.
—Richard J. Needham
Topics: Mistakes, Failure
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Thomas Chandler Haliburton Canadian Author
- W. O. Mitchell Canadian Novelist
- George Will American Columnist
- Irvin S. Cobb American Humorist
- Don Marquis American Humorist
- Evelyn Waugh English Novelist
- Andy Rooney American Writer
- Sam Levenson American Humorist
- Israel Zangwill British Humorist
- Don Herold American Humorist