The electric unit, whatever it may be, but certainly infinitely “small,” may ultimately win man’s fight against his most deadly enemy, the invisible enemy.
Spinoza, greatest abstract philosopher, left his sister a bed and a small silver pen knife, no money, no land, no house, but his thought has taught the world’s greatest thinking men.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Brenda Ueland American Journalist
- Heywood Broun American Journalist
- Shana Alexander American Journalist
- Ambrose Bierce American Journalist, Author
- William Allen White American Editor
- George D. Prentice American Journalist
- George Horace Lorimer American Editor
- E. L. Doctorow American Writer
- Nathaniel Parker Willis American Poet, Playwright
- George Jean Nathan American Drama Critic