The electric unit, whatever it may be, but certainly infinitely “small,” may ultimately win man’s fight against his most deadly enemy, the invisible enemy.
Spinoza, greatest abstract philosopher, left his sister a bed and a small silver pen knife, no money, no land, no house, but his thought has taught the world’s greatest thinking men.
- Shana Alexander American Journalist
- Heywood Broun American Journalist
- Brenda Ueland American Journalist
- Ambrose Bierce American Editor
- William Allen White American Editor
- George D. Prentice American Journalist
- Nathaniel Parker Willis American Poet, Playwright
- George Jean Nathan American Drama Critic
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis American First Lady
- E. L. Doctorow American Writer