All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right-about-face which turns us from failure towards success.
Topics: Success & Failure, Success, Failure
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lowell Thomas American Writer
- E. L. Doctorow American Writer
- Robin Morgan American Activist
- Marie Chapian American Children’s Books Writer
- Shel Silverstein American Children’s Books Writer
- Elbert Hubbard American Writer
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (‘Dr. Seuss’) American Children’s Books Writer
- Celia Thaxter American Poet
- James Whitcomb Riley American Children’s Books Writer
- Lenny Bruce American Comedian