There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans) English Novelist
- George Orwell English Novelist, Essayist, Journalist
- Arthur C. Clarke English Science-fiction Writer
- Terry Pratchett English Fantasy Writer
- Stephen Fry English Actor, Writer
- Peter Ustinov British Actor, Playwright
- Salman Rushdie Indian-born British Novelist
- Philip Pullman English Children’s Author, Dramatist
- Ian McEwan (b.1948) British Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Zadie Smith (b.1975) English Novelist, Essayist, Short-story Writer