There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- George Eliot (Mary Anne Evans) English Novelist
- George Orwell English Novelist, Essayist, Journalist
- Arthur C. Clarke English Science-fiction Writer
- Stephen Fry English Actor, Writer
- Salman Rushdie Indian-born British Novelist
- Aldous Huxley English Humanist
- Bertrand A. Russell British Philosopher, Mathematician
- Christopher Hitchens Anglo-American Social Critic
- Doris Lessing British Novelist, Poet
- E. M. Forster English Novelist