I envy people who can just look at a sunset. I wonder how you can shoot it. There is nothing more grotesque to me than a vacation.
Money is another pressure. I’m not complaining, I’m just Saying that there’s a certain luxury in having no money. I spent 10 years in New York not having it, not worrying about it. Suddenly you have it, then you worry, where is it going? Am I doing the right thing with it?
Topics: Opportunities, Reality
If you have this enormous talent, it’s got you by the balls, it’s a demon. You can’t be a family man and a husband and a caring person and be that animal. Dickens wasn’t that nice a guy.
Myth is supposed to bring us together, but fantasy alienates us.
- Richard Carlson American Actor, TV Personality
- Harrison Ford American Actor, Film Producer
- James Earl Jones American Actor
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Leonardo DiCaprio American Actor
- Robin Williams American Actor, Comedian
- Fred Astaire American Actor, Film Personality
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor, Activist