I hate myself on the screen. I want to die… my voice is either too high or too gravelly. I want to dive under the carpet… I’ll love to be tall and willowy… I’m short.
Topics: Opportunities, Reality
I don’t like my voice. I don’t like the way I look. I don’t like the way I move. I don’t like the way I act. I mean, period. So you know, I don’t like myself.
Topics: Reality, Opportunities
The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they’re going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Katharine Hepburn American Actor
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Drew Barrymore American Film Actress
- Laurence Olivier English Actor
- Marilyn Monroe American Actor
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Danny Kaye American Actor
- Sandra Bullock American Film Actress
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor