Arthur Miller wouldn’t have married me if I had been nothing but a dumb blonde.
A career is born in public – talent in privacy.
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
Unfortunately, I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle.
This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth.
Husbands are chiefly good lovers when they are betraying their wives.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Tyra Banks American Supermodel
- Maurice Chevalier French Actor
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor
- Sammy Davis, Jr. American Singer
- Lucille Ball American Actor
- Marlene Dietrich German-born American Actor
- Ethel Merman American Actor
- Elvis Presley American Musician
- Beverly Sills American Singer