My ability to concentrate and work toward that goal has been my greatest asset.
Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one’s levels of aspiration and expectation.
The worse you’re performing, the more you must work mentally and emotionally. The greatest and toughest art in golf is “playing badly well.” All the true greats have been masters at it.
- Arnold Palmer American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- Casey Stengel American Sportsperson
- Dale Earnhardt American Sportsperson
- Babe Ruth American Baseball Player
- Billie Jean King American Tennis Player
- Muhammad Ali American Sportsperson
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Bear Bryant American Sportsperson