Just as you would not neglect seeds that you planted with the hope that they will bear vegetables and fruits and flowers, so you must attend to and nourish the garden of your becoming.
I firmly believe that all human beings have access to extraordinary energies and powers. Judging from accounts of mystical experience, heightened creativity, or exceptional performance by athletes and artists, we harbor a greater life than we know. There we go beyond those limited and limiting patterns of body, emotions, volition, and understanding that have been keeping us in dry-dock. Instead we become available to our capacity for a larger life in body, mind, and spirit. In this state we know great torrents of delight.
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Horatio Dresser American New Thought Religious Leader
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Timothy Leary American Psychologist
- Marilyn Ferguson American Author
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author