Fear is only an illusion. It is the illusion that creates the feeling of separateness — the false sense of isolation that exists only in your imagination.
Topics: Isolation, Anxiety, Fear, Imagination
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Og Mandino American Self-help Author
- Ned Rorem American Composer
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Santha Rama Rau Indian-American Novelist, Travel Writer
- Lee Kuan Yew Singaporean Statesman
- Thomas Keating American Trappist Monk
- Robert L. Bernstein American Publisher, Activist
- Joseph Heller American Novelist
- Mother Angelica American Roman Catholic Nun
- Nadine Gordimer South African Novelist