We can do whatever we wish to do provided our wish is strong enough. But the tremendous effort needed – one doesn’t always want to make it – does one? … But what else can be done? What’s the alternative? What do you want most to do? That’s what I have to keep asking myself, in the face of difficulties.
Topics: Perseverance, Commitment, Dedication, Motivation, Goals, Endurance, Resolve, Aspirations
Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinion of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth.
Topics: Courage, Risk, Truth, Risk-taking
There are in life as many aspects as attitudes towards it; and aspects change with attitudes… Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. Life would undergo a change of appearance because we ourselves had undergone a change in attitude.
Topics: Attitude, Living, Life, Positive Attitudes, Optimism, Perception
- Edmund Hillary New Zealander Explorer
- Anton Chekhov Russian Short Story Writer
- William H. Gass American Short Story Writer
- Damon Runyon American Short Story Writer
- Eudora Welty American Short Story Writer
- Andre Dubus American Short Story Writer
- V. S. Pritchett British Short Story Writer
- Saki (Hector Hugh Munro) British Short Story Writer
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Jean Houston American New Thought Author