When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of the nonessentials.
Topics: Time Management, Simplicity, Wisdom, Living, Forgiveness
Today we are afraid of simple words like goodness and mercy and kindness. We don’t believe in the good old words because we don’t believe in good old values anymore. And that’s why the world is sick.
- Sun Tzu Chinese Military Leader
- Zhuang Zhou Chinese Philosopher
- Laozi Chinese Philosopher
- Confucius Chinese Philosopher
- Jianzhi Sengcan Chinese Buddhist Poet
- Gotthold Ephraim Lessing German Writer
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Marie Chapian American Children’s Books Writer
- e. e. cummings American Poet, Writer, Painter
- Randolph Bourne American Writer