Do what you love and love what you do and everything else is detail.
People in the States used to think that if girls were good at sports their sexuality would be affected. Being feminine meant being a cheerleader, not being an athlete. The image of women is changing now. You don’t have to be pretty for people to come and see you play. At the same time, if you’re a good athlete, it doesn’t mean you’re not a woman.
Topics: Women, Sports, Women
The moment of victory is much too short to live for that and nothing else.
- Billie Jean King American Sportsperson
- Jimmy Connors American Sportsperson
- Arthur Ashe American Sportsperson
- Madeleine Albright Czech-born American Diplomat
- Venus Williams
- Bruce Jenner American Sportsperson
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar American Sportsperson
- Mario Andretti Italian-born American Sportsperson
- David Sarnoff American Sportsperson
- Wayne Gretzky Canadian Sportsperson