It is always the false that makes you suffer, the false desires and fears, the false values and ideas, the false relationships between people. Abandon the false and you are free of pain; truth makes happy, truth liberates.
Keep quiet. Do your work in the world, but inwardly keep quiet. Then all will come to you.
- Sathya Sai Baba Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Ramana Maharshi Indian Hindu Mystic
- Paramahansa Yogananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Hindu Nationalist
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Teacher
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Yogaswami of Jaffna Sri Lankan Hindu Religious Leader