Since you alone are responsible for your thoughts, only you can change them. You will want to change them when you realize that each thought creates according to its own nature. Remember that the law works at all times and that you are always demonstrating according to the kind of thoughts you habitually entertain. Therefore, start now to think only those thoughts that will bring you health and happiness.
Love is the silent conversation between two hearts.
In your heart must well that sympathy which
soothes away all pains from the hearts of others.
Change yourself and you have done your part in changing the world.
Behind the dark clouds of temporary disillusionment|awaits the silver lining of eternal fulfillment.
If our senses conveyed the whole truth to us, we would see the Earth as rivers and glaciers of electrons, each speck of dust as a rolling mass of light.
True friends want nothing from you except the joy of your presence. No matter what you do, they will always be your friend.
The season of failure is the best time
for sowing the seeds of success.
Kindness is a language the deaf can hear and the dumb can understand.
There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends.
That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first.
- Swami Vivekananda Indian Hindu Mystic
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Hindu Nationalist
- Ramana Maharshi Indian Hindu Mystic
- Swami Chinmayananda Indian Hindu Teacher
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Nisargadatta Maharaj Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Mohandas K. Gandhi Indian Hindu Political leader
- Sathya Sai Baba Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Nolini Kanta Gupta Indian Hindu Revolutionary