If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.
The embarrassing thing is that the salad dressing is out-grossing my films.
Every time I get a script it’s a matter of trying to know what I could do with it. I see colors, imagery. It has to have a smell. It’s like falling in love. You can’t give a reason why.
Topics: Acting, Actors
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tom Hanks American Film Actor
- Warren Beatty American Actor
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- Adam Sandler American Actor
- Fred Astaire American Actor
- Eddie Murphy American Actor
- Burt Reynolds American Actor
- Edward James Olmos American Actor
- Tommy Lee Jones American Actor
- Brad Pitt American Actor