What do you want to get done? In what order of importance? Over what period of time? What is the time available? What is the best strategy for application of time to projects for the most effective results?
Topics: Time, Time Management, Productivity
Anything that is wasted effort represents wasted time. The best management of our time thus becomes linked inseparably with the best utilization of our efforts.
Topics: Productivity, Time Management, Time
Concentrate on the essentials. We will then be accomplishing the greatest possible results with the effort expended.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Mary Manin Morrissey American Christian Religious Leader
- Dwight L. Moody Christian Religious Leader
- Mary Baker Eddy American Christian Science Religious Leader
- Martin Luther German Protestant Theologian
- Harold Kushner American Jewish Religious Leader
- Billy Graham American Baptist Religious Leader
- William J. H. Boetcker American Presbyterian Religious Leader
- Neal A. Maxwell American Mormon Religious Leader
- Sterling W. Sill American Mormon Religious Leader
- Hyman Judah Schachtel American Jewish Religious Leader