Concentrate on the essentials. We will then be accomplishing the greatest possible results with the effort expended.
What do you want to get done? In what order of importance? Over what period of time? What is the time available? What is the best strategy for application of time to projects for the most effective results?
Topics: Time, Productivity, Time Management
Anything that is wasted effort represents wasted time. The best management of our time thus becomes linked inseparably with the best utilization of our efforts.
Topics: Time Management, Time, Productivity
- Mary Manin Morrissey American Christian Religious Leader
- Dwight L. Moody Christian Religious Leader
- Mary Baker Eddy American Religious Leader
- Martin Luther German Lutheran Religious Leader
- Hyman Judah Schachtel American Jewish Religious Leader
- Fulton J. Sheen American Catholic Religious Leader
- L. Ron Hubbard American Scientologist Religious Leader
- David O. McKay American Mormon Religious Leader
- Marion G. Romney American Mormon Religious Leader
- Sterling W. Sill American Mormon Religious Leader