The ability to recognize that the winds have shifted and to take appropriate action before you wreck your boat is crucial to the future of an enterprise.
You have to pretend you’re 100 percent sure. You have to take action; you can’t hesitate or hedge your bets. Anything less will condemn your efforts to failure.
Your career is your business, and you are its CEO.
Just as you would not permit a fellow employee to steal a piece of office equipment, you shouldn’t let anyone walk away with the time of his fellow managers.
Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive.
Success breeds complacency.
Complacency breeds failure.
Only the paranoid survive.
Altogether too often, people substitute opinions for facts and emotions for analysis.
- Harry Houdini Hungarian-born American Magician
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Stephen Vizinczey Hungarian-born Canadian Novelist
- Richard DeVos American Businessperson
- Allen Klein American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Businessperson
- Adolf Hitler Hungarian-born German Political leader
- Henry Ford American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Lee Iacocca American Businessperson