There’s no voiceless, there’s only the deliberately silenced or the purposely unheard.
To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never, to forget.
At a time when opportunism is everything, when hope seems lost, when everything boils down to a cynical business deal, we must find the courage to dream. To reclaim romance. The romance of believing in justice, in freedom, and in dignity. For everybody.
Topics: Dreams, Justice
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Indian Hindu Religious Leader
- Sri Chinmoy Indian Yoga Teacher, Writer
- Bill Cosby American Actor
- Jenny McCarthy American Actor
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Elizabeth Taylor English Actor
- Catherine Deneuve French Actor
- Emma Thompson British Actress, Screenwriter
- Robert Thurman American Buddhist Scholar